|If you qualify for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Account Executive (Boston, MA)
Company is a high-growth expansion-stage startup, with a disruptive technology, experiencing >100%
growth every year over the last four years. They are a young, innovative and award-winning team.
They are recognized by Gartner as “Cool Vendor” and the CEO was recently named the Ernst &
Young Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year.
Company is looking for an exceptional Senior Account Executive. This person will be responsible for
exceeding revenue goals set for the territory through sale of their portfolio of products, which includes
hardware, software, and services. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for selling to
existing and new customers, working closely with Sales Engineers, Inside Sales Associates,
Professional Services, and Sales Management to do so.
- Effectively develop and manage a pipeline to exceed annual sales quota
- Close business with new and existing customers
- Work closely with the sales engineering team to assess customer requirements
- Forecast accurately
- Run sales meetings, develop and deliver presentations
- Manage proof of concept engagements, as needed
- Develop proposals; negotiate favorable contracts and terms
- Learn and utilize fundamentals of Solution Selling
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in selling related product to senior levels of IT is preferred
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills; sound organizational skills
- Ability to work independently toward stated business goals with a great sense of urgency
- Experience in selling complementary consulting services in support of a core software offering
- Strong general business and IT acumen, with understanding of general issues IT organizations
(e.g. application rollouts, datacenter consolidation, network capacity planning)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Power Point, Word and Excel)
- Experience with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce.com
In addition to a generous remuneration package, we offer phenomenal benefits:
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Performance bonus program
- Paid vacation days and 10 paid Company holidays
- 401k plan with employer match
- Health, dental and life insurance coverage.
- Work and personal life balance