|If you qualify for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Manager, Sales Development Team (Boston MA)
As the Manager of the Sales Development Team, you will have the unique opportunity to spearhead
and scale a new team critical to the company’s success – all during a period of hyper-growth!
You will build and manage a team of representatives focused on developing qualified leads for our
global Sales organization. You goal is to lead this team in meeting and exceeding quarterly and
annual revenue goals, working closely with Marketing and Sales.
What you will do:
- Oversee the development of a predictable pipeline of sales qualified leads and new business
opportunities to meet revenue goals
- Scale a high-performing team capable of supporting the company’s growth aspirations,
including individual goal/compensation setting against financial projections and honing a
repeatable process while hiring rapidly
- Collaborate with all stakeholders, including heads of business development, sales, marketing
- Manage daily activities of the Sales Development Reps, driving toward expected weekly,
monthly and quarterly goals through regular coaching and 1:1's
- Develop and monitor daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance dashboard reports in
- Work with your team to improve processes, including data cleansing, accurate reporting, and
timely updates for improved segmentation and customer engagement.
What makes you perfect for this role:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- 5+ years successful B2B inside sales experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a B2B inside sales organization.
- Success in a dynamic, growth-oriented business environment; high-growth B2B start-up and
SaaS experience a major plus
- Proven track record of rapidly and consistently generating sales revenue and exceeding quotas
both personally and as a leader of a team.
- An entrepreneurial mindset complete with the ability to think strategically and follow through
tactically; strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Urgency and Adaptability: Ability to adapt to a fast paced, high-performance environment with a
culture of continuous improvement; enthusiastic about taking on challenging opportunities.
- Experience with recruiting, training, directing and motivating staff
A few extras that would really put you on top:
Experience building, executing and measuring lead and pipeline development with multiple reports;
deep understanding of marketing automation, Salesforce and lead nurturing.
Ideal candidate has target market experience, including deep understanding of online advertising
landscape or deep vertical expertise in ecommerce/retail, gaming or other internet and mobile verticals