|If you qualify for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Development Manager/Director (Boston MA)
Become part of an exciting company that’s enabling the world’s largest and most successful online
businesses to optimize every part of their web and mobile sites with unprecedented ease. This
company’s patented SaaS platform enables clients to test every aspect of their site, run more tests in
less time, and deliver measurable wins for the entire organization.
Company is seeking a successful and experienced Lead Development Manager/Director to add to our
growing sales team. The role will be responsible for growing and developing the team and processes
required to generate quality leads and a healthy pipeline for the North American Sales team and
Regional Sales team. The right leader for the role will have a proven track record of creating a
pipeline by working cross functionally with Marketing and Sales to create accelerated results. We are
looking for a motivating coach to mentor and foster our growing Business Development
Representative (BDR) team.
This position reports to the Vice President of Worldwide Sales.
- Create strategic plans for instituting a world-class lead development team and process
- Set goals and objectives for the team and manage to established metrics
- Report on team activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Manage target account and territory-based lead development with inbound and outbound
- Create outbound campaigns in conjunction with field sales
- Develop campaign methods, develop sales best practices and implement appropriate training
- Institute optimal use of Salesforce.com with output reporting
- Implement new tools to drive effectiveness and efficiencies for the team
- Work closely with members of the sales, marketing and product teams to ensure the maximum
effectiveness of the Lead Generation team
- Create calling plans and campaign initiatives to drive results
- Recruit, train, motivate and coach the team
- Follow through on supervisory responsibilities including planning, assigning duties, and
directing work, training employees, appraising performance, addressing challenges and
keeping a pulse on the market
- 5+ years of technical software sales experience and a minimum of 3 years of management
experience in a substantially similar role
- Expert level SalesForce.com experience
- Strong metric and reporting skills with data driven decision orientation
- Preferred experience in a SaaS based technology startup
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University preferred.
- Experienced in growing and scaling a successful Lead Generation team in a rapidly growing
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals in a fast-
paced sales environment
- Experience across mid-market through Enterprise sales is a positive
- Possess a "hunter mentality" and a desire to over-achieve
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments
including sales, marketing and product groups
- Accountability for commitments and scheduled deliverables
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word skills
- Excellent time management, communication, and decision making skills
This is a full-time position in their downtown Boston office.
If this sounds like you, then this company might be your next home. As the company that leads its
market space in power and innovation, we guarantee excitement, challenge and an unlimited
opportunity to contribute. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter via our website
with full confidence of complete confidentiality.
To attract and retain the best talent, company offers a competitive suite of benefits including medical
and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending account (FSA), commuter benefit plan, health
club benefit plan, disability insurances, and an employee bonus program. Company is headquartered
in historic downtown Boston, MA, just steps from the Boston Common and accessible to MBTA and
commuter rail stations.