|If you qualify for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside Sales Representative (Boston MA)
Client is looking for a driven inside sales professional to help interested prospects understand how
this company’s services can meet their needs. The right candidate will have a track record of selling
hosted subscriptions services to medium sized businesses. Their web performance optimization
product is leading a large and growing market.
The company is a world-class, well-funded startup, headquartered in Boston.
- Prioritize and cultivate new business by prospecting and driving activity within a defined territory.
- Proactively develop and manage a mix of opportunities from the Business Development team.
- Effectively qualify and convert leads to sales by solving the business needs of the customer.
- Ability to manage the sales process and leverage the extended team where appropriate.
- Execute a consultative sales approach to consistently meet or exceed quota.
- Provide sales leadership with timely forecasts and sales activities reports.
- Complete sales projects on a requested basis.
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce.com to document pipeline.
- 3-5 years of prior inside sales experience.
- Highly passionate about the benefits of technology and the Internet.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance in a high volume, phone-based environment.
- Deep understanding of recurring revenue business models such as SaaS and Cloud Computing.
- Immersed in social media universe including Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, forums and blogs.
- Articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Experience selling CDN services, monitoring products, or ecommerce platforms.
- Owning and maintaining your own website.
- Experience using Salesforce.com.
- Prior experience with early-stage technology companies.