|If you qualify for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Manager (Boston MA) * 6 Openings
Company's mission is to drastically reduce energy and water usage wherever people live and work.
They are growing rapidly and having a real impact.
They are a progressive company with strong values where new ideas and creativity are encouraged.
They care deeply about the growth and happiness of every team member, because people work best
when they truly enjoy their work environment.
What they are looking for:
Seeking a new Account Manager to help reach new customers and markets. You will apply your
consultative sales skills to help this company expand their customer base. The Account Managers
have a meaningful impact on the growth of their business, and also contribute to missions of improving
the environmental sustainability of buildings.
Their ideal candidate:
- They are open to local (Boston) candidates as well as those working out of home offices across
- You have 2+ years sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- You have experience selling web-based software (experience in the energy 2+ years sales
experience with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Experience selling web-based software (experience in the energy management or multifamily
real estate sector is a plus)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You are highly organized, self-directed and motivated
- You are interested in joining a collaborative sales team who care about, support, and learn from
- You enjoy a fast-paced start-up environment where roles, markets, and processes are
- You are comfortable using a CRM such as salesforce.com to manage activity and pipeline
- You are a nice person :)
What you’ll get to work on:
- You will develop a pipeline of opportunities and manage the sales process from first contact
through contract execution
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities in your market
- Performing pro-active outreach, following up on inbound inquiries, and serving as primary point
of contact with potential customers throughout the sales cycle
- Assessing each potential customer’s needs and goals, demonstrating our software, and
communicating a clear value proposition
- Preparing compelling proposals and finalizing new contracts
- Occasional travel to industry conferences and in-person meetings
Competitive salary, great benefits, and a flexible environment