|If you qualify for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Account Executive (Newton, MA)
This company provides software that empowers its customers to get their hands on the right data and
to work with it to quickly get it to the point of informing decisions. They believe that there is
tremendous untapped value in enterprise information ecosystems. Many of the world's leading brands
rely on them to gain immediate visibility into all of the information, not just the data sitting in known
databases. Their data obsession means that customers don't just manage their data; they achieve
true Data Dexterity to crush deadlines, transform productivity, achieve global impact, and act with
They are looking for a talented and competitive Account Executive who excels in a collaborative, fun
culture with a quick sales cycle. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving
revenue growth objectives. Your primary goals are to drive increasing levels of customer engagement
and to close deals over the phone. They are a very metrics-driven organization and track activity
closely, as you are the core sales engine of the company.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Generate outbound prospecting contacts as required
- BA / BS required
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 1-2 years software sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing 40-50 calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
People are their most important investment. They offer great health & dental insurance, 401K,
unlimited paid time off & tuition reimbursement. The office is located steps from the Green Line and
they offer free parking.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.